Saturday, February 17, 2007

Trees on the Brain


Well I'm halfway through my weekend tree blitz.....and I've reached 64 so its coming along. I'm trying to get 100 species finished before I have to assemble it all and distribute the information to each of the youth co-operatives under the youth project.

The trees out here are very impressive! So many elaborate adaptations in tropical plants. They make our temperate flora look quite mondane. I sure hope they accept me into this tropical forestry program for next year!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Think this CNN video is a place you've visited - recognize it from your movie.

http://www.cnn.com/video/player/player.html?url=/video/tech/2007/02/27/kakooza.uganda.chimpanzees.ugandatv

Don't want to make you too homesick, but we're having freezing rain and snow storms at home.